Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Places are booked on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of this form and a 50% deposit payment.
2. On booking and paying for a class(es) you will receive a booking and payment confirmation by email.
3. Confirmed bookings may be cancelled up to fourteen days prior to the course date, and are freely transferable to another person for the same class so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
4. Please notify us of any change in the contact details provided at booking as these will be used by Birmingham Bike Foundry for all correspondence.
5. Our courses may occasionally be cancelled or postponed due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. In such a case we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer full refunds.
6. We regret that we cannot enrol under 18s unless accompanied by a responsible adult and with consent of the parents or legal caregivers.
Confirmed bookings may be cancelled up to fourteen days prior to the course date for a full refund of fees paid. Cancellations must be notified to us in writing or by email. Confirmed bookings cannot be cancelled within seven days prior to the course under any circumstances, however bookings are freely transferable so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.